- Need a training that meets your needs?
- Need to build skills while on the ground?
- Need to develop staff leadership?
- Need to know how, not only what?
HTA offers professional development through a wide array of top quality trainings and technical assistance services. We know the content and we understand the relevance and impact of best practices.
Our trainers have an intimate knowledge of operational, administrative and on the ground practices and challenges at all levels of organizations.
We provide a balance between conceptual understanding and practical strategies / activities that can be put to immediate use in our clients settings.
Training services include:
- Excellent materials, tools, and resources
- Training Workshops for small and large groups
- The World of Partnerships
- Skill Building Seminars
- Learning Networks
Technical Assistance Services include:
- Agency or Program Assessment
- Program Planning and Design
- Problem Solving Consultations
- Technical assistance related to any of the training topics and more
- Executive/Leadership and Staff Coaching
- Setting based Modeling and Mentoring
Other Services include:
HTA is pleased to support grantees of the Alameda County Community Capacity Building Fund as they develop individualized Organizational Capacity Building plans. Read more about this opportunity here.