- Working with multiple stakeholders each with their own agendas and ethos?
- Need to develop a well-articulated plan with steps and timelines?
- Need a good meeting facilitator?
- Need to make those ideas work?
In addition to multi-agency and collaborative planning , HTA has helped many public and private agencies to look at their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT), to realistically chart a strategic plan, to benchmark that plan with intermediate steps, and to take ownership for implementing the plan. Our planning processes yield good results: plans are pragmatic and realistic with ?buy in’ at all levels of the organization. Our clients implement the plans formed.
HTA has established its credentials for skilled facilitation , cultural competence, and the ability to help groups discover their own direction even under challenging circumstances.
HTA planning and collaboration services include:
- Place-based assessments
- Strategic, Tactical, and Business plans
- Service Delivery Systems Plans
- Program Development
- Fund Development Plans
- Formation of and planning for collaboratives
- Partnership building
- Meeting facilitation
We are often called upon to conduct needs assessments and program development planning for groups as they pursue state and federal grants.